The Clarkson School, an early college entrance program at Clarkson University, allows high school seniors the opportunity to attend college a year early. Since 1978, The Clarkson School has given academically accelerated students the opportunity to:
- Begin college early, taking a full course load alongside other Clarkson undergraduates.
- Be part of a smaller more supportive residence environment
- Take part in specialized programs that bridge the transition between high school and college.
- Participate in Clarkson clubs, join a Division III sports team, and earn up to 32 college credits.
- Automatically continue at Clarkson University as a sophomore, or move on to other top colleges and universities, taking the college credits earned here for evaluation.